Keep Stick 2-Year Plan
Keep Stick is a portable private operating system on a USB stick that creates a connected, yet confidential, secure working space when used with a PC or Mac. Your Keep Stick comes pre-configured with the following security features and connected Keep secure services.
- Comprehensive data and file encryption
- Private secure VPN internet connection
- End to end encrypted email service
- Regular security and feature updates
- Robust virus protection
- Separate operation from the host computer OS
- Leaves no files on your computer
- Portable, plug and play simplicity with easy boot utility
Scroll down to see detailed technical specifications below.
When you order a Keep Stick plan we send you a Keep USB stick via post and an Activation Key code via email. When you receive your stick you enter the code as part of the built in activation process to create your personal encrypted account on the stick. This process also automatically sets up your connected VPN and personal encrypted email services. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive your Activation Key within 24 hours of making your purchase.
The connected services included with your Keep Stick plan are:
- The Keep VPN, which encrypts your local internet connection, protecting you from WiFi snooping and shielding your activities from the internet service provider.
- A Keep email account, with an address of your choice, and a personal private/public encryption key pair for sending and receiving PGP end-to-end encrypted emails. It’s easy to exchange public keys with other Keep users.
- The Keep software update service, which downloads updates to your stick for product enhancements and security updates. This service continues even if you cancel your plan.
You may cancel your Keep Stick plan at any time before its next renewal date. Your Keep Stick will continue to function without access to Keep's VPN and Email services.
To switch to a different plan please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before your current plan renewal date.
Keep Stick 32
|USB Stick||SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|Capacity||32GB (18GB encrypted user storage available)|
|Operating System||Keep Stick is built using Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Open Source)|
|PC & Mac Compatibility||At least one spare USB2.0 or USB3.0 port & 4GB Ram required.
Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.7+ recommended for easy booting
|Dimensions||56.1 x 21.6 x 10.4 mm|
|Sequential Read Performance||Up to 100MB/s|
Keep Stick Software
|Keep Windows App||Enables easy booting without BIOS changes on Windows PCs. Works with Secure Boot enabled|
|Keep Activation App||Step by step activation of new user account on Keep Stick. Automatically sets up VPN, personal encrypted email, public/private key pair and password encrypted storage|
|Keep Update App||Automatically checks and installs security updates and new features from Keep. All other installs are blocked for protection|
|Keep Desktop||Easy access to all main apps and features|
Keep Connected Services (with plan)
|Keep VPN||Secures all internet traffic to/from Keep Stick with OpenVPN 256 bit AES encryption|
|Keep Email||Personal PGP encrypted email service and easy public key sharing via the Keep Stick address book|
|Keep Updates||Regular security and application updates to Keep Stick. (On-going service even if plan cancelled)|
Open Source Applications (included)
|Web||Secure web browser with curated privacy extensions (Firefox ESR & Startpage)|
|Encrypted email using GnuPG (Thunderbird & Enigmail)|
|Office||Microsoft compatible office suite (Libre Office)|
|Photo||Photo editor (gThumb)|
|Music||Music player (Rhythmbox)|
|Video||Video player (VLC)|
|Remote Access||Connection to remote server or office computer over VPN (Remina)|
|Backup||Password protected auto backup to other USB stick, network or cloud (Ubuntu)|